3 big ways to bring a little kindness into your day

“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible” Dalai Lama 2020 has been a year of many of challenges. We have all had to dig deeper to bring more light into the day and if we can, help someone else do the same. My secret weapon has become something that is defined by simple acts…

Read More

TIPA Podcast #2: The Journey from Seeker to Teacher

We are pleased to present Episode #2 of the Training in Power Podcast! In this compelling episode speak to Vals Fauquier, the Director of the Training in Power Academy. She shares her personal story of discovering herself as a seeker of knowledge and evolving to become a spiritual teacher and leader. Check it out below!

Read More

New Year, Your World

Setting New Year’s intentions or manifestations have become an alternate to the old trope of New Years Resolutions, which can be a recipe for disappointment. How are they different? Consider one as a “what will I change” list and the other as a “who will I be” or “How will I feel” list. While we…

Read More

How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime

“Only in Truth can you heal”. This quote from our Level 1 foundational course says it all. It seems so simple and yet, when we begin to look inside ourselves and seek our healing, it can take us to deep and dark places. Ultimately, this is what we want. In order to free ourselves of negative…

Read More

Survival of the sisterhood: working from the inside-out

After the historic women’s marches that took place across the world on January 21, 2017, the global consciousness was reminded of what women, when united, can achieve. For those who participated, there was a palpable power, a healing quality to the experience. It was a macrocosm of what many of us feel when we come…

Read More

Solstice: A Universal call to the Light

Solstice is coming. I get so very excited these days when the great wheel of time swings around to mid-winter’s eve. Let me preface by assuring you that I was once a tremendous humbug about Christmas time. I felt like there was magic happening but somehow the stories I was being told about the reasons…

Read More

Finding the Yin-Yang balance in relationships

Be it romantic, friendship, family or business, relationships are a cornerstone of the human experience. We are all made up of male and female energies, described in the East as Yin and Yang. We reached out to Faye Fitzgerald, founder of the Training in Power™ Academy to chat about how we can better understand Yin and Yang…

Read More