These two incredible courses prepare the student to become the teacher!
Each course consists of 4 classes, and is offered in several locations throughout North America on an annual basis.
Once graduated, students may elect to attend Training in Power's Teachers Conference (Level 6) in the following year, which qualifies them to begin their official training to become a teacher of Power!
To proceed to Level 4, you have
- been in Level 3 for a minimum of 8 months
- audited Level 3
- audited Level 1 (official audit and report)
- been consistent with your healings (minimum 2x per month)
- attended all Monthly Meetings
- completed your Level 3 graduate clearing with your teacher
You will also be asked to attend a special Academy Session before moving on to Level 4.
To proceed to Level 5, you have
- attended all monthly meetings
- audited Level 2 and submitted report
- been consistent with healings, preferably once a week
- attended meetings and other healings as instructed by your teacher
Level 6 Teachers Conference
February 16-24, 2019
- How to Edit Your Registration
- How to make your payments
How to Edit Your Registration
Go to your Student Profile (upper right), scroll down to find your Level 6 registration. Then click on the small gear next to the course and you will see the option to Edit your registration (as well as print receipts).
How to make payments
Rate Sheet for Conference and Tuition Fees
You may send in a cheque(s), pay by e-transfer (contact Academy), or pay online (handling fees apply)
- By January 15, send cheque/transfer or pay online for Conference balance
- By February 1, send cheque/transfer or pay online for your Tuition ($1575)
- By January 15, pay your Conference fees online to take advantage of the currency rate exchange!
- By February 1, pay online for Tuition ($1500)
- Cancel and receive a full refund by December 15
- Cancel and forfeit deposit December 15 to 31
- After December 31, you are responsible for the full cost of the conference
Next Deadlines (to maintain your Early Bird Status)
- Pay your Conference balance by January 15
- Pay your Tuition by February 1