These two incredible courses prepare the student to become the teacher!
Each course consists of 4 classes, and is offered in several locations throughout North America on an annual basis. Once graduated, students may elect to attend Training in Power's Teachers Conference (Level 6) in the following year, which qualifies them to begin their official training to become a teacher of Power!
To proceed to Level 4, you have
- been in Level 3 for a minimum of 8 months
- audited Level 3
- audited Level 1 (official audit and report)
- been consistent with your healings (minimum 2x per month)
- attended all Monthly Meetings
- completed your Level 3 graduate clearing with your teacher
You will also be asked to attend a special Academy Session before moving on to Level 4.
2018 Dates - Level 5
- Vancouver area
- Tuesdays in September beginning September 4 - Vancouver/Kits
- Saturdays in September beginning September 8 - Burnaby
- Register now!
To proceed to Level 5, you have:
- attended all monthly meetings
- audited Level 2 and submitted report
- been consistent with healings, preferably once a week
- attended meetings and other healings as instructed by your teacher
Level 6 Teachers Conference
February 16-24, 2019
How-To Video for Registration and Updates
- Find a roommate (if you wish)
- Register and pay your $100 Early Bird Deposit by September 30, 2018
- Cancel and receive a full refund by December 15
- Cancel and forfeit deposit December 15 to 31
- After December 31, you are responsible for the full cost of the conference
Next Deadlines (to maintain your Early Bird Status)
- Pay your Conference balance by January 15
- Pay your Tuition by February 1
Rates and information will be posted soon!