There are three children’s courses available: Ages 4-8, Ages 8-12, Ages 13+
This course was designed to bring children and parents together in a special bond of communication. The Children’s Course honours the child’s intuitive powers and individuality, offering techniques of learning that are fun and build confidence. The children are encouraged to use their natural gifting, helping them to feel cherished, creative, safe, strong, and comfortable with themselves and others.
While we cannot protect our children from all negativity, we can empower them to find ways to secure their own space and honour their feelings. Parents are equal participants in this incredible course of creativity and power.
In this course, the children and adults will learn:
- Meditation and relaxation techniques geared to their age.
- How to work with their own energy or aura.
- How to work with other children and animals.
- How to use energy to heal themselves and others.
- What to do when they feel angry or frustrated.
- How to protect themselves from negative thoughts and actions.
- How to stay focused in physical and mental pursuits.
An outing is generally included in the third class.
- In the correct age group
- Both parents must sign consent forms.
- At least one (either) parent must attend all four classes with their child.
- Children aged 8 must be assessed before proceeding to the Ages 8-12 Children’s Course.
In Canada: Tuition is $260 for 4 classes taxes not included. Early bird rate is $225. Parents also pay tuition.
In the US: Tuition is $235 for 4 classes taxes included. Early bird rate is $200. Parents also pay tuition.
I love me, Mommy. I really love me!
– Child graduate, age 4